size instagram image & donate set up

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support size instagram image & donate set up

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS:
    1. The size of your instagram photos in the preview website is much bigger than i can get them, any idea?

2. setting up the donation links in charity links. Can i set up donation buttons with out having a campaign?

thnx

Raghavendra

For 1, pls share a link to the site so that we can help better. If you are trying to set them in the footer, you may experiment with “Footer Columns” option in Footer tab of theme options. The widget just needs enough space to get bigger.

For 2, pls create a page with Give form using the Give shortcode for the form. You can have a donate button which directs to this page upon click.

http://www.uniteddogsaruba.com

i went through Give documentation.

1. how to set up monthly donations?
    2. charity link and the donation form code where exactly do i need to paste it?

[three_col class=”zero-margin”][wrap class=”charity-link”][icon class=”icon-expand”]Done one time[/wrap][/three_col]

Where do i need to paste the short code of the donation form?

3. in general if i want to use a newsletter plugin which is better, mailpoet of mail chimp?

Raghavendra

Regarding the footer, pls choose option ‘1(2c) + 1’ from the Footer Columns dropdown under Footer tab of theme options.

1. Monthly or recurring donations – I am not sure Give plugin supports it. You can check with Give plugin support on how best to handle this or if they have an addon which addresses this.

2. You need to create a new page. In that page, insert the Give shortcode in the visual editor for the page. Note the url for this page and provide the same to the href attribute of the anchor wrapped by the above code pasted by you. BTW, I see that you have already done this.

3. We do not use any of the above plugins except for demo purposes and hence hard to recommend one over the other.

hi meteorite,

i managed to get one button in the header, i would like to add a second next to the “donate” button. i try to use the same code af for ‘donate’ but with a different a href of course, however it is only displaying 1. how can i get both of the buttons displayed next to each other outlined on the left side?

Veena

Instead of adding button in the header area widget pls try to add the below code in file header.php at line no:87 ie, immediately after the closing of “wrap” div .

and then have this custom CSS in themeoptions –

#button-sec, #button-donate {
        float: right;
        position: relative;
        margin-right: 10px;
    }

OK THESE BUTTONS WILL LOOK THE SAME THEN? YOU WROTE RIGHT I NEED TO WRITE LEFT I ASSUME IF WANT TO HAVE THEM OUTLINED ON THE LEFT SIDE?

WILL TRY TONIGHT.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP,

HI PHOENIX, THNX

I MANAGED TO GET THEM THERE. HOWEVER THE ROLLOVER COLOR NEEDS TO BE #333333 (SAME AS THE FOOTER) COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN CHANGE THAT?

THNX SO MUCH!

Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

#button-volunteer a:hover, #button-donate a:hover {
        background-color: #383b3f !important;
    }

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.