SiteOrigin Widgets Pro upgrade 1.5.0 -> 1.6.0, Fatal Error

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums SiteOrigin Widgets Support SiteOrigin Widgets Pro upgrade 1.5.0 -> 1.6.0, Fatal Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    waldemar
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to upgrade LiveMesh SiteOrigin Widgets Pro from ver. 1.5.0 to 1.6.0. The installation is ok (after removing 1.5.0) but during the Activation process system dhows the message: Fatal error: Can’t use method return value in write context in /wp-content/plugins/livemesh-siteorigin-widgets-pro/includes/blocks/block-header.php on line 48.

I hope that there is a simple solution to this problem (perhaps Laura Skillen describes the same situation in her private post).

Regards,
    Waldemar

Raghavendra

Pls ensure that you have at least PHP 5.5 installed on your server. You can contact your hosting regarding the same. The current recommended version for WordPress is atleast 5.6 and preferably PHP 7.1.

The latest version of the plugin is not compatible with older versions of PHP. Although we have an internal update which has fixed this issue, I highly recommend everyone upgrade to 5.6+. We have had only couple of reports of this happening so far and hence I assume the number of installations is really small.

Raghavendra
    waldemar
    Participant

Thank you – with PHP 7.1 installed everything is ok.
    Regards,
    Waldemar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘SiteOrigin Widgets Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.