Sitemap and Home Page and Learn Dash

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Sitemap and Home Page and Learn Dash

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ShelleyHol

Hi

When I downloaded your theme I downloaded the sample pages (which thank you so much for, because those samples have been invaluable for helping me to understand the theme and set up my pages).

I have 3 questions for you today.

The first is that the home page which I downloaded with the theme, I’d like to edit, but for the life of my I can’t find where to edit it from. I’ve gone through all the pages and can’t find it anywhere. Here is the page as it stands now, http://elite.makeadentleadership.com can you please let me know how to edit it. (And no edit button shows when I’m on the page logged in).

Second, the Sitemap page: http://elite.makeadentleadership.com/sitemap/ has all your content and pages I don’t want on it. Can you please let me know how I can edit it, because I can’t find the Sitemap template.

Finally I am using LearnDash, but I’d like to have a sidebar on the right-hand side that I can place links to other pages. When you create a course or a lesson in LearnDash it doesn’t give you any option to change the format.

Thanks
    Shelley

Veena

Can you pls share a temp login to your site as a private message?

ShelleyHol
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena
    ShelleyHol

Could you please let me know how you created the sidebar – I can see that you did it, but would like to know how.

Also any news on the sitemap?

As well can you please tell me how to make the big red bar that appears on each page, with the name of the page, make it smaller

Thanks

And finally how to get rid of the shopping cart that appears in the top right-hand corner of every page.

Veena

Just added course navigation in to the Learndash Custom Post sidebar.

sitemap: Will get back to you on this soon.

Red bar: Pls use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

#title-area {
        padding: 20px 0 15px;

Pls adjust the padding accordingly.

If you are not using woocommerce plugin then you can remove the cart icon by simply deactivating the woocommerce plugin otherwise you can add the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

.woocommerce-site .cart-contents {
        display: none;
    }

ShelleyHol

The #title-area css did not work (and I added in the missing } ) please see page:
    http://elite.makeadentleadership.com/join-today

Thank you got the woocommerce css to work

Thanks

Veena

Pls add the below custom CSS in themeoptions-

#pricing-header.segment {
        padding: 20px 0;
    }

ShelleyHol

Hi

Just tried that and changed the code to:

#pricing-header.segment {
    padding: 5px 0;
    }

and as you can see on this page – still very big.

http://elite.makeadentleadership.com/join-today/

If you want to login, the same login is still available to you as previously posted.

Thanks
    Shelley

Veena

Pls check now.

Veena

Sitemap:
    Pls copy the corresponding html code of the sitemap page and then edit it in a separate page (add the html code in text tab of visual editor) to show/hide pages depending on your requirement.

And you can check the sitemap template code in file template-sitemap.php .

ShelleyHol

The red border is still very large. See attached screenshot.

I’m sorry I don’t understand your suggestion about the sitemap. Where do I get the html? When I edit the sitemap page there is no html in the text tab. I opened the file template-sitemap.php – and it meant nothing to me. If I read correctly I’m guessing you are saying that I need to create a sitemap, manually and ignore your software?

Veena
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.