Site Logo issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pfincher

Hello,

My site logo is above the menu and I want it next to the menu like in the live demo at https://www.livemeshthemes.com/peak/. See http://staging.wearerare.org. Mind telling me what I am doing wrong? I also want the menu to be smaller. See the live site at http://www.wearerare.org. It appears the menu item blocks are large and not sure how to shrink them.

Thanks,
    Paul

pfincher
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

If you want the header same like our demo site then you need to reduce the no:of menu items then it automatically adjust itself to the same row.
    You can make use of drop down menus.For example you can create a menu called “pages” and then you can list out some pages as submenus under “pages” menu.

Pls check the attachment as a sample.

pfincher

Hi Phoenix,

Thank you. I have lowered the number of top level menu items but one thing I notice is when I have a site logo it appears to the top left with the menu aligned below it to the right. The demo has the image to the direct left of the menu. I used a smaller image to see if that was the issue but I see the same behavior. Take a look when you have time. I will be leaving the site alone today with the image in there.

As a side question I am going to be creating galleries to show pictures of children that have this condition but when I create a gallery I get an Excerpt field and a Revolution field. I’m not sure how I add pictures/images to the Gallery. Please forgive my stupid questions but this is the first time I have dealt with Galleries and Portfolios. I have always just added the HTML to standard pages but like this idea of displaying images.

Thank you for your time,
    Paul

Veena

At the moment i don’t see any allignment issue and for sticky header you can use the below custom CSS in themeoptions-

#header.sticky #site-logo {
        top: 0;
    }

Pls see the attached file.
    You can use livemesh show gallery widget or grid widget to display the gallery items.

Pls upload the demo data that will help you understand the theme faster and better. We have inlcuded all the demo pages in our sample data. And widgets are very easy to use(drag and drop) ..

pfincher

Thank you Phoenix,

Sorry Phoenix. I thought I sent a reply yesterday indicating that I had solved the logo problem. I added CSS to remove the 50px right margin to #site-logo which resolved the priginal issue.

I did load the demo data but didn’t get everything from the live demo (no galleries or portfolios) at
    demo.wearerare.org. I will redo it today and see if I didn’t install the demo data right. Having an example will be great. I will open a new ticket if I have issues. Consider this one closed.

Thanks again,
    Paul

pfincher

Phoenix,

Thank you for your help. I reloaded the demo and got everything now. I now understand how it works now.

Thanks,
    Paul

Veena

🙂 Thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Site Logo issue’ is closed to new replies.