'Single images' sometimes not appearing

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support 'Single images' sometimes not appearing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Phil Man

Hi,

I have a set if single images on the home page which I use to hyperlink to my portfolio pages. The images sometimes do load up ok, and sometimes they don’t load up at all with the website.

Please advise.

Thanks

Phil

Phil Man
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Looks like you removed the link for the Pages menu link which is raising a JS script error. Pls see below –

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s350/sh/9aaac39e-fa92-4b5f-9780-651427a3bf19/691e1f1923063b6ddbce69e61fe71fb2

If you supply a link to a page (which can be an intro page or an index page to other pages) in the Pages menu item, you should do fine.

Phil Man

Thank you for your assistance.

Do i understand correctly that to ensure the section with the Single Images ( ID: client-list) to always load properly I must have it associated somehow to the menu items. I apologize for my lack of understanding,…I do not understand how “single image” elements need to be associated with the menu links. The issue I have is the entire section ( ID: client-list) sometimes loading blank (no images). When they do appear, all the hyperlinks work fine.

If i were to create a menu link called Portfolio and hyperlink it to the portfolio section which i have on the home page ( ID: client-list) would that do the trick or do all the image items require an individual menu link?

Thank you for always giving of your time in assisting me.
    I really appreciate it!

Phil

Raghavendra

No – the images have nothing to do with menu items and you don’t need links to the same in the menu. All I said was that since the “Pages” menu item is missing the link, the Javascript for the whole site is failing and making the image to be hidden. This is so because the animation of the client images is handled by Javascript and when it fails somewhere due to any reason, we have issues with animation making the images to remain hidden. These images are moved from hidden status by Javascript when the user scrolls to the clients section providing a nice fade effect on each of the client images.

If you associate the Pages menu item with a link (or any other menu item which may be missing the URL in menu), the error should go away. If you look at js/main.js file, you can see that methods are called one after another and if one of them breaks, the ones coming after the failed method fails to execute. Hope this helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.