Shortcode: Display image gallery of a specific category

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support Shortcode: Display image gallery of a specific category

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tim

On a normal page (NOT a Composite page) I’d like to display images from a specific Gallery category that I’ve created. What is the shortcode to be able to do this?

Also, I do not want the category title to display over the gallery images.

Thank you.

Veena

You can use show_post_snippets shortcode with taxonomy and terms .
    The details of the shortcode is available in theme documentation.

tim

Thank you for your response. However, I’m still NOT seeing how to display posts from a specif Gallery category.

If I have a Gallery category with the slug name “music” and I have 3 images in that category, what shortcode would I use. If you would, please post the shortcode in its entirety.

Thank you

Veena

Pls try the below shortcode –

[show_post_snippets number_of_columns=3 post_count=3 image_size='large' terms="music" taxonomy="gallery_category" post_type="gallery"]

tim

Thanks but now no gallery is showing. Any thoughts?

Or is there some easier way to display a selection of images in an orderly fashion?

Thanks again

Veena

Can you pls share a link to this pagesection with a temp login as a private reply, we will help you out.

tim
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tim

Thank you! I’ve marked this thread as resolved 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode: Display image gallery of a specific category’ is closed to new replies.