Setting Up AGILE Footer Exactly As In The Demo

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Setting Up AGILE Footer Exactly As In The Demo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wonderland

Hello, please advise on how to set up the AGILE footer exactly as in your demo:
    https://www.livemeshthemes.com/agile/

I tried to set it up via Theme Options and Widgets, but it just does not work – I cannot get this layout out of those options.

I am interested in my footer to show up one H2 line, and below it 4-5 social icons with links, just as is in your demo (Join the Conversation, plus Facebook, Twitter, etc.)

Please advise on how to do this, thank you.

Wonderland
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Wonderland

Since I have not heard from you regarding the problem, I have already solved it myself.

I set up just 1 column in the Theme Options, and then filled in the Widget 1 with some custom HTML.

It works now.

Raghavendra

Thanks for letting us know. Just the repeat the steps for everyone having this query –

To make the footer look like the demo site –

1) Drag a Text widget into a widget area named “Footer Widget Area One” and insert the following content into text widget –

[wrap class="center"]
    [heading2 title="Join the conversation"][social_list facebook_url="#" youtube_url="#" twitter_url="#" linkedin_url="#" googleplus_url="#" include_rss="false" align="center"]
    [/wrap]

Make sure you provide the appropriate social media URLs as relevant for your site.

2) In the Footer tab of Theme Options, pls choose 1 as the value of “Footer Columns”.

3) Go to Appearances->Menus and navigate to Manage Locations tab and choose “Footer” as menu for Location “Footer Menu”. The “Footer” menu should have been imported already.

ericsauve

That code doesn’t work because it uses the wrong quotation marks. Here is the correct version:

[wrap class=”center”]
    [heading2 title=”Join the conversation”][social_list facebook_url=”#” youtube_url=”#” twitter_url=”#” linkedin_url=”#” googleplus_url=”#” include_rss=”false” align=”center”]
    [/wrap]

Veena

Thanks for bringing this to our notice.
    Actually this issue happened while copy pasting the code, here i am resharing the correct code

[wrap class="center"]
    [heading2 title="Join the conversation"][social_list facebook_url="#" youtube_url="#" twitter_url="#" linkedin_url="#" googleplus_url="#" include_rss="false" align="center"]
    [/wrap]

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.