Services

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ian Forest
    Participant

Am a bit baffled by something…where are there no typography settings in the services widget so that I can adjust font size and color?

Also…when using this widget, if I set a font-awesome icon…and then change my mind and set the icon to NONE, the icon doesn’t disappear, it stays until I re-select ICON from the menu and then delete it from the list…and then change the dropdown back to NONE.

From a UI point of view, changing the icon settings to NONE should remove the icon.

And can we have some typography settings so we can adjust font size, family, colour, line height, spacing, etc, etc?

Raghavendra

Ian – working on adding some customization options to the controls. We cannot add too many like some of the other addon plugins because we have multiple built-in styles for many of the addons and we have dark version too for most addons. Providing too many options would make these styles invalid. You should see an update by tomorrow.

The above bug you reported on service icon has been fixed in the dev channel. You will see the fix in the update tomorrow. Thanks for your feedback.

Ian Forest
    Participant

Hi guys, fantastic, thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Elementor Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.