SEO help

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Hedges70 N/a Hedges70 n/a 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    StudioP
    studioP

Hello,
    Is there a way of adding/incorporating ‘read more’ or hidden text boxes into my site? I am looking to boost SEO.

Also, when i search my site in google/search engines it shows up with random info which appears to be semi code can someone explain this and maybe tips on amending this to display vital info?

Raghavendra
    Raghavendra

Saw your site. Looks like the title tag is empty. You need to provide a blog/site title in the Settings->General tab of the WordPress admin. Without this Google does not have a way to know the actual title.

Also, you will need to add a meta description for the home page and others too by enabling a WordPress SEO plugin like the Yoast WordPress SEO plugin – https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/. Basically enable the plugin and then when you edit the page, you should see a number of fields from the plugin asking for title, description, focus keyword etc. for the page.

Also, it is a good idea to have some extra text in the content describing your site in the home page. Will help set some context for the search engines.

Hope this helps

Hedges70 N/a
    Hedges70 n/a
    Participant

Nice share! Meta tags and titles are really important to get good response from viewers. Large set of keywords and phrases also come in the same line. Supportive and pleasing networking era done by seo campaign is essential for any business to conquer the market. More and more buyers get attracted to a website having maximum ranking.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.