SEO help

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    studioP

Hello,
    Is there a way of adding/incorporating ‘read more’ or hidden text boxes into my site? I am looking to boost SEO.

Also, when i search my site in google/search engines it shows up with random info which appears to be semi code can someone explain this and maybe tips on amending this to display vital info?

Raghavendra

Saw your site. Looks like the title tag is empty. You need to provide a blog/site title in the Settings->General tab of the WordPress admin. Without this Google does not have a way to know the actual title.

Also, you will need to add a meta description for the home page and others too by enabling a WordPress SEO plugin like the Yoast WordPress SEO plugin – https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/. Basically enable the plugin and then when you edit the page, you should see a number of fields from the plugin asking for title, description, focus keyword etc. for the page.

Also, it is a good idea to have some extra text in the content describing your site in the home page. Will help set some context for the search engines.

Hope this helps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.