scrolling one page and menu highlight

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support scrolling one page and menu highlight

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mrmrsrice

Hi ,
    thanks for your ongoing help, i have read and re read the documentation and i cant for the life of me get the menu to scroll to the page sections like it does on your demo

i have have built a new test home page and test menu and i have looked at all the coding (that i understand) from your original import data and i cant get it to work…

the top main menu when i click on say services wants to open a new page where i want it to just scroll down to that section . as it does on your demo.

have i missed something?

mrmrsrice

i seem to have gotten this working thanks!

eyetechoptom
    Participant

Hi

I want to make a button in a section scroll to another section on my single page. I know how to do it in the menu but when I add the section link #section1 it to the hyperlink reference for the button it does not work.

Anyone have any ideas what I should put in the button hyperlink so that it will not open the section in a new window or as a separate web page?

thanks

eyetech

Nexus

@eyetechoptom can you pls open a new thread for your topic. The support people will get back to you on your queries once you ask them in a new thread. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘scrolling one page and menu highlight’ is closed to new replies.