Scrolling From Button in Slider to specific point in website?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Scrolling From Button in Slider to specific point in website?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bebold

Hello,
    I’d like to do two things with the WONDERFUL Agile theme you have created:

1. Trigger Smooth scrolling from button in the Slider to specific point in website. IE: a specific Section. The goal is to scroll down to the section directly below the slider in the website I’m working on.

2. Alter the font of the “transparent” button that you’ve created in the demo version. It looks great, but needs to be bigger for legibility and I seem to be missing how to make that work in the Revolution Slider’s interface.

Thanks!
    Mandy

Nexus

Hi,

Can you send me the url with a login? And also let me know how bigger font size you need for the button, I will put the css code into custom css. Thanks!

bebold
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus

The login you have sent, doesn’t have any rights, so I couldn’t change the fonts size for the button. For the smooth scroll to work, pls put the below code in main.js file within the theme folder after line 592.

$('.rev_slider_wrapper .tp-caption .button').smoothScroll();

Thanks!

bebold
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi! You’ll need to go to your Custom CSS Section in your Theme Options Panel and enter the following code:

.tp-caption.medium_text-alt {top: 56% !important;}

Let me know if that worked out for you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.