I’m trying to get the menu buttons when clicked to scroll to that specific section on the home page.
I installed the new jquery.plugins.lib.js file and kept the original as jquery.plugins.lib.js.bk. Not sure is this is causing a conflict.
I have my menu buttons with the URL/#(name)… but the scroll effect is still not working… it reads as though there is no link when clicked on. Im not sure if Im missing a step in the settings. Please let me know what I am doing wrong 🙁
Sorry I keep posting. The problem Im noticing is safari will not read the link… other browsers will read the link, but will not do the smooth scroll effect (does kinda a dissolve). Not sure what is going on. I replaced the file as noted in other forms. Please advise, I need this fix for a client. 🙁
Working fine now. Pls check. You need to prefix the www to the URL provided in the menu items which have the internal links. Without the prefix, the script treats the internal links are external urls and reloads the page.
If you are not into subdomains, pls consider removing the prefix altogether from the site.