Sample-Data Import Issue – Internal Server Error

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Sample-Data Import Issue – Internal Server Error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Syer

Hi,

i am having big trouble importing the agile sample data xml file. after trying to upload i always get a Internal Server Error. I did it exactly as mentioned in the documentation video.

As discussed in similar posts by other people getting this error, i tried to repeat the import several times in order to see if the files are getting uploaded fragmented – they dont get uploaded at all.

We tried to raise the timeout time on the server, nothing changed. i uploaded the sample data as xml and gz-file as it is served in the package. Still Internal Server Errors.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Best
    Thorsten

Veena

Pls share temporary login credentials to your site as a private reply here.

Thanks.

Syer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I have also tried, resulted with the same 500 internal server error.

We will need to look at the error log to see exactly what’s posted there and let us know the details on the same. Pls check your cpanel for errors.

Pls provide FTP details to enable us to check the error by enabling debug if you are not able to resolve this.

Syer

so far the developer wasnt able to give me any logs that could help or even show the 500er errror.
    Could it be a problem, that the wordpress domain is a subdomain of a drupal domain?

so http://www.cbe.de = drupal system
    while http://www.cbe.de/jubilaeum = wordpress system

we tried to maximize php memory, timeout time, nothing helped.

Raghavendra

Pls provide cpanel login temporarily so that we can check the error log for the server. There could be a simple server issue which is causing this. The 500 internal error is too generic an error to provide anyone with enough information to debug this.

At times, it could some some permissions issue due to incorrect file permissions set or .htaccess file could be blocking access to certain files too. Again, there could any number of reasons for this and the theme itself rarely is the cause of this error.

Syer

We changed the location on the server and this seemed to fix the proble. Guess Drupal & WordPress are not best friends 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Sample-Data Import Issue – Internal Server Error’ is closed to new replies.