Revslider issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    livingislands
    Participant

I get the below error after upgrading to latest WP version.

Is a newer version of revslider part of the support?

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /homepages/5/d823004456/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LivingIslands/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php on line 2858

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /homepages/5/d823004456/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LivingIslands/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/output.class.php on line 3708

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/5/d823004456/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LivingIslands/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php:2854) in /homepages/5/d823004456/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LivingIslands/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6221

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/5/d823004456/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LivingIslands/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php:2854) in /homepages/5/d823004456/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LivingIslands/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1282

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/5/d823004456/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LivingIslands/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php:2854) in /homepages/5/d823004456/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LivingIslands/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

Raghavendra

You can request for a newer version of the slider by sending us an email via our ThemeForest contact form here – https://themeforest.net/user/livemesh#contact.

jade vallente
    Participant

Hello I get an error of the theme if I update PHP to latest version 7.4 or 7.3. Some pages are not loading and there is also an error about the Revslider (package of the theme). Please help.

Raghavendra

We released a new version of the theme two days back with updated Revolution slider. Can you pls update the installation and get back to me if you still have trouble?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.