"Revolution Slider Plugin Not Installed" error on search results page

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support "Revolution Slider Plugin Not Installed" error on search results page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    brosiusad

After performing a Search of the site using the search widget, the results are displayed on a page that has a broken Rev slider component on the top. I am successfully using the Rev slider on many other pages on the site, so I’m sure the plugin is fine. I’m just not sure how to configure the Rev slider for this page, or alternatively, to remove it in favor of the default header. Thanks!

Veena

Can you pls share a link to the specific page?

brosiusad
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Pls try this custom CSS in themeoptions –

body.search.search-results #slider-area {
        display: none;
    }

brosiusad

That just hid the entire header. I don’t even see the standard header/title area. What I really want is the “standard” header/title area, like I get on pages where I have not explicitly chosen a slider component.

Raghavendra

Can you pls post a temp login to the site pls so that we can take a closer look?

brosiusad
    brosiusad
    brosiusad
    Raghavendra

While I figure out exactly why the search is behaving weird (with some sort of caching of search results happening from pages visited), can you pls change the code on line number 48 of framework/functions/header-title-area.php file to

if (!is_search() && !empty($slider_type) && $slider_type != ‘None’) {

This change will be part of next update unless I inform you about any additional findings.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.