Revolution slider not showing wpml

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Revolution slider not showing wpml

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sajid

hi,

this is my second issue in this theme and still get no answer from your side for first ticket its been 16 hours.
    the second issue is that i installed wpml plugin and copied the content to other language page but slider is not showing on other language.
    is wpml plugin is not compatible with revolution slider?
    below are the both pages:
    http://www.wechare.com/chare/
    http://www.wechare.com/chare/?lang=de

Raghavendra

16 hours is not a big time. We do not have live support here. We take anywhere from 24 hours to 48 hours to reply and that is the situation with most authors I know.

Regarding the issue you are facing, can you contact WPML support regarding this? They would be able to tell you rightaway exactly the issue you are facing.

Sajid

wow bro what a solution you told.
    you wrote in theme description that our theme is compatible with wpml.
    there is nothing to ask with wpml plz help on this issue as i purchased this theme from you guys.

Raghavendra

I am assigning this to one of our developers. He will get back to you on this. Again, WPML folks are best suited to handle this query for you. Not sure why you insist on us looking at this.

Raghavendra

BTW, you did a purchase with WPML as well and hence why not ask them specially since it more of two plugins working with each other – rev slider and wpml.

Nexus

Pls post the login credentials as private reply and I will take a look.

Also, pls let me know where exactly have you placed the Revolution Slider, because I don’t see it in the page that you have posted.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.