Revolution Slider not displaying on page

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Revolution Slider not displaying on page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    asapelearning
    Participant

I am up to date with both WordPress, and your theme (and it’s included version of Revolution Slider), but even though my Home Page has the slider listed in the appropriate fields, nothing comes up on my page. I’m getting this error:

ReferenceError: setREVStartSize is not defined
    teacheressentials.com:1432:1

unreachable code after return statement

jquery.mb.YTPlayer.js:929:12

That jquery file referenced is actually part of the theme and the setREVStartSize is either related to the revslider plugin or how the theme is using it. That jquery file is found at http://teacheressentials.com/wp-content/themes/invent/js/libs/jquery.mb.YTPlayer.js?ver=1.0 on my site.

Is there an update to the theme coming that gets rid of this issue so the Rev Slider will work again? or is there a setting I’m missing that needs to be set?

Veena

Can you share temp login to your site here as a private reply, we ll take a look.

asapelearning
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Your site is showing loading icon but it never finishing loading .
    Can you pls check?

BTW can you pls send us an email via our ThemeForest profile page contact form – https://themeforest.net/user/livemesh#contact and we will send you a copy of the latest version of the plugin.
    And see if updating plugin resolves the issue or not.

asapelearning
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I have sent you the latest version of the revolution slider from freshdesk account. When I try to access your webpage I am seeing this error –

This page isn’t working
    teacheressentials.com redirected you too many times.
    Try clearing your cookies.
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Any idea if the web page is working. I am trying to access the URL – http://teacheressentials.com/. I hope that’s the right URL.

asapelearning
    Participant

That is the correct URL. We were having an issue with our CDN, but it is now fixed and the site should be working again.

Question – what file controls the display of the dropdown menus? Since going onto my new CDN, the dropdown menus no longer work. I’m thinking that if I let them know which file is controlling the menu drop downs, then they can remove that from being minified or compressed or whatever it is they are doing to that file to make it no longer work.

asapelearning
    Participant

I have now installed the updated rev slider plugin file you sent to me. Still not displaying. Any ideas?

Raghavendra

I see that the dropdown menu does work fine now. But the errror is still there for some reason –

teacheressentials.com/:1473 Uncaught ReferenceError: setREVStartSize is not defined
        at (index):1473
    (anonymous) @ (index):1473

Looks like this happens when you try to load the revolution slider before all script files are loaded. Where are actually trying to use the revolution slider? I am trying to figure where you have inserted the revslider shortcode but cannot find the same. If you have placed the same somewhere in the header, it won’t work.

Raghavendra

I resolved this by going to Global Settings page in revolution slider and providing the page ids and homepage as the page where you want revolution slider libraries to load. You had the revolution slider shortcode added to the home page but had turned off load libraries globally option. The error is gone now.

asapelearning
    Participant

Thank you so much! I can now see it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Revolution Slider not displaying on page’ is closed to new replies.