Revolution slider installation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vanthog
    Participant

I have installed the theme on localhost.
    All the plugins are installed and activated including revolution slider but when I check the Slider Revolution tab on the Dashboard it says the slider is not activated and that it needs a purchase code to be activated so presumably when the site goes live I need to purchase a license?
    It is not too clear when buying the theme that Revolution slider needs to be purchased seperately.
    Please confirm whether I need to purchase a license for I spent alot of time trying different ways to activate the theme thinking I had missed something because the videos are of no help for they give the impression that the slider is already activated. Also the importing data into the slider is misleading as it is not a zip file but a txt file.
    I would of prefered written instructions than a video for installations for you would be given the correct file names and folders etc.

Thanks
    Gerry

Veena

No need to buy separate licence. Revolution slider plugin is shipped with theme and you can use the same.

In the attached screenshot i can see that you have already activated revolution slider and you have done with demo slider(MainSlider) too, now you can set the mainslider as the rev slider choice in the page edit window and just update the page.

And if you want auto update feature and premium support for revolution slider as listed in slider2.jpg you can buy separate licence.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.