Revolution Slider: cannot register nor activate

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support Revolution Slider: cannot register nor activate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Antonio Scotti
    Participant

Hi,
    I am trying to use the revolution Slider, but apparently it needs to be activated first. In order to do this I am requested a purchase code. I am told to go to https://codecanyon.net/downloads and to click on “Download -> License Certificate” but can’t really see where this is on the page. I can see there is version of the slider on sale here but this doesn’t allow me to see a licence that can be downloaded.
    On the other hand I have followed some of the instructions on previous threads, and after reinstalling the plugin and activating it, I am still reminded that it has not been activated, even after creating a slider instance from the plugin control panel.
    Would you please help?
    Best regards
    Antonio

Veena

Rev slider is bundled with our theme which have extended license .
    You pls ignore the activation code notice. Use the usual procedure to activate the plugins.
    You can find the revolution slider plugin file in peak/framework/plugins folder, pls install the same and activate .
    After activating plugin you should see “Slider Revolution” menu in wp-admin menu . And there is no separate license for rev slider .
    If you want direct support from plugin authors then only there is a need of purchasing separate license .

The plugin is fully functional with this extended license.

Antonio Scotti
    Participant

Hi Veena,
    sorry for double posting.
    I’ll show you a pic of the page section where the slider appears.

– I created a new instance of the slider using the default slider
    – I created a slider title and shortcode
    – I selected a slider type
    – I load a preselect…when I do this it’s like a new semi-transparent layer appears in the browser windows with a message in the middle saying Preset Loaded, but then there is nothing else I can do in the editor, this layer prevents to click anywhere in the window and the only action I can do is going back to the previuos page, which, deletes all the previous settings. I wonder if the action of loading a preset slider is necessary.
    – If I do not do this and go ahead, then I go to step 4, select the slider layout,
    – the I arrive to step 6, where a button says to Emebedd the slider and a message box appears showing:

Standard Embeding
    For the pages or posts editor insert the shortcode: [rev_slider alias="slider1"]
    From the widgets panel drag the "Revolution Slider" widget to the desired sidebar

But when I go to the home page of my website (which is where I want to add the slider) I see no place where to add the shortcode.
    Fuerthermore, in the “Revolution Slider Choice” option of the page, it says that “Plugin not activated or No sliders created” (see attached snapshot).

So at this point I don’t know how else to proceed.
    Can you help?
    Best regards
    Antonio

Veena

Pls go for “revolution slider choice” option in the page edit window and select the slider and update the page.
    Did you activate the revolution slider? were you able to see the “Slider revolution” wp-admin menu ?

Can you pls provide a temp login to your site as a private msg, we ll help out.

Antonio Scotti
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I have imported demo slider and in home page edit window i selected slider as revolution and chosen “main slider”.
    Pls check.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.