Revolution Slider background colour

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Revolution Slider background colour

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    leo_walton

I am having trouble in setting the colour that sits behind the Revolution Slider on my website. If you go to http://www.electrobyte.biz you can see that the slider is sat on a grey background but I would like it to be white to match the rest of the header/content areas. I have set all the available values in the slider settings to #FFFFFF but it still sits on a grey background. I have looked through the stylesheets but can’t see anywhere obvious where I can edit this manually and I can’t seem to find anywhere in the menu options to change this either.

Nexus

To remove the grey shadow, choose the revolution slider that is active and click on the slider settings. In the appearance, choose shadow type as “no shadow”. That will do the trick. See the attached image file for assistance. Thanks!

leo_walton

Hi Nexus,
    Thanks for your reply but you haven’t quite understood my question. It wasn’t the shadow that I wanted to remove but the grey background behind it. However in between posting this message and your reply I managed to resolve the issue so when you visited the site you wouldn’t have been able to see the problem.

I resolved it by manually editing the style.css entry. This should have happened automatically when I went into the slider settings and changed the background colour but it didn’t. I would like to know why it didn’t update automatically through the settings but at least the problem is resolved now.

Nexus

Can you send me a login to your site, so that I can take a look. As far as I remember, I didn’t see any background other than shadow last time. If you can reply here as a private message with the login, I can see what the issue is. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.