Rev Slider Responsive

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    wayomosqueda

Hello I’m having trouble setting an image to the revolution slider, I want that the images I’m uploading shows like the demo in fullscreen and to be responsive, but when I upload an image as a background image it doesn’t show all the image, it cuts all the borders doing a close up to the center of the image. And if I upload an image as a layer, it doesn’t shows like the demo of this theme. How can I make this work?

livemesh
    Keymaster

Pls reply as a private message here with the site URL and a temporary login to the WordPress dashboard and I can take a look. You may also email me the same (see bottom right box in my profile page).

Thanks!

wayomosqueda
    This reply has been marked as private.
    livemesh
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    livemesh
    Keymaster

For the footer change, pls change the footer.php at line number 63 which reads like to –

' . __('Go Top', 'mo_theme') . ''; ?>

You will need to modify the href attribute above of course. You can create a new footer.php in your child theme as well to make this change.

Further, to prevent scrolling to the top, you will need to comment out this part in js/main.js file –

// Animate the scroll to top
        $('#go-to-top').click(function (event) {
            event.preventDefault();
            $('html, body').animate({scrollTop: 0}, 600);
        });

livemesh
    Keymaster

For the revolution slider, looks like the last two images do not conform to 1140×600 aspect ratio specified by you and hence they are getting cut off to help conform to that ratio while the first one is showing perfectly since it is 1140×600. Can you make the required changes to the images (crop, zoom) and upload them again?

wayomosqueda

I uploaded the images all in 1140 x 600, but I still have that problem. (Sorry for the delay)

livemesh
    Keymaster

Looks like the earlier login is not working. Please post me the login to your site and I can take a look. Looks like we need to change some settings in revolution slider. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.