Responsive slider widget

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Segmant

Hi Livemesh

Quick one, when using the Responsive slider widget for the Home page there is a thick border around the edge, ive easily taken that away by using `#slider-area {
    background: none;
    }` but it leaves gaps on the edges, as in the slider is not going to the left/right edges, how can i get the widgetised homepage slider to go to edges?

Cheers

Chris

livemesh
    Keymaster

Chris – pls use the following Custom CSS in the theme options. Will try to take care of this in the next update.

#slider-area .widget-wrap {
    border: none;
    padding: 0;
    }

BTW, can I feature your beautiful site on Extinct Themeforest page? I think we talked earlier about this and you had no issues. Just wanted to confirm once before I go ahead and put the link. Thanks!

Segmant

Hi livesmesh,

Thanks for the CSS!

You cant feature the site yet as its still in development, its not due to go live until january 2014 but you will be more than welcome to feature it then. I will tell you as soon as its live.

Thanks for your continued support

Cheers

Chris

livemesh
    Keymaster

Sure makes sense. Will look forward to it. I will do my best to get the WooCommerce update to you by early next week. Thanks

Segmant

sorry me again!!

Im ironing out small issues i only have a few, i promise!!

1. Revolution sliders are not working on iPad or iPhone, the layers are showing but not the images.
    2. iPad portrait mode, i need to show the mobile menu, not the primary nav as i have too many primary menu items.
    3. Header on iPhone where the logo sits, need to adjust the height of it as its too high.

I hope for the moment thats the last of them!

Cheers

Chris

Whats your name by the way?

livemesh
    Keymaster

For enabling mobile menu on iPad, you need to insert the following Custom CSS (essentially move the CSS code currently in place for lower resolutions tablets in file css/responsive.css to a media query for higher device width ) –

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {

#primary-menu { display: none !important; }
        #mobile-menu { display: block; position: relative; margin: 0; background: #4E5052; }
        #mobile-menu > ul { padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; border-top: 1px solid #5E5F61; margin: 0 auto; max-width: 380px; }
        #mobile-menu ul { display: none; list-style: none; text-transform: none; }
        #mobile-menu ul li { border-top: 1px solid #5E5F61; border-bottom: 1px solid #3D3F41; margin: 0; }
        #mobile-menu ul li:first-child { border-top: none; }
        #mobile-menu ul li:last-child { border-bottom: none; }
        #mobile-menu ul li a { color: #ccc; display: block; padding: 10px 5px; }
        #mobile-menu ul li a:hover { color: #eee; }
        #mobile-menu-toggle { display: block; position: absolute; top: 15px; right: 0; height: 22px; width: 24px; padding: 5px; border: 2px solid #bbb; }
    }

livemesh
    Keymaster

For the header height on iPhone, pls have the Custom CSS below –

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px)
    #header > .inner {
    height: 0;
    }

livemesh
    Keymaster

For the revolution slider issue, can you pls contact the author of the plugin directly for support? He will be able to help you out lot quicker than I would. All I am seeing is that the image is not getting loaded at in all iOS devices (size is 0). Here is the page for revolution slider. Thanks –

http://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin/2751380

Segmant

hey buddy

i bought the updated plug in to see if that would fix it but it didnt.

I logged a support query with the author but he told me to contact the theme developer so im sort of stuck in a loop!!

cheers

chris

livemesh
    Keymaster

No problem, will do my part and if required I will contact him directly. Not sure I have a login to your site. Can you post a private message here with the login so that I can see what’s happening? Thanks!

Segmant

hi livemesh

turned out to be the images being just too large for smaller devices, resized them to max 2500px and they work fine!!

I do have another issue, on the mobile menu on ipad i cant click the first two menu items when in portrait or landscape mode but they are fine on iphone

any ideas?

livemesh
    Keymaster

Great to know you figured out the problem with the revolution slider. For the mobile menu, you will need to insert this Custom CSS since currently we are setting a min-height of 130px and it’s not needed in your case since it’s a customized menu. Thanks –

#header > .inner > .wrap {
    min-height: 0;
    }

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.