Responsive Slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MzFortune

I am using the Austin theme to make a portfolio website, which for me means I want to have a lot of images.

I am trying to using the [responsive slider] short code, normally used for the “testimonial” option to display a series of images. I wanted to use this instead of the revolution slider because of the height and width limits on the revolution slider.

I’ve made all of my images the same height and for the most part the slider works as I want it to, but I am having some formatting issues that I am unsure how to resolve.

I am attaching 2 images of the slider in action. The one shows how the image bumps into the slider controls. The other shows the slide1 formatted correctly with the incorrect image sliding over it.

The [responsive slider] settings now take the slide1 and resize it so that it works correctly with the dot navigation, while all subsequent slides are left running in to the dot navigation.

Ernesto

Hi! Could you send us a link or a temp user to your website so we can inspect the issue by ourselves and we can provide you the exact code you need?

MzFortune
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi! You’ll need to enter your enter your Custom CSS Section in your Theme Options panel and enter the following code:

ul.slides li {height: 636px;
    width: 927px;
    overflow: hidden;}

Hope that works out for you!

MzFortune
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi! You’ll need to add the following CSS code:

.flex-viewport {padding-bottom: 50px}
    You can handle the distance with the pixels you set as padding, there shouldn’t be any issue!
    Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.