Responsive Menu not working

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    websiteitup

My website:

http://www.goinfinity.net when viewed on a mobile device (I’m using my android smartphone) will not allow me to open up the page menus.

I click on “Home” and all it does is lead me to the home page again.

How do I have it so the menu is expanded?

Also, the logo is skewed to the right, how do I have that centered on mobile?

I also want to embed a vimeo video on the home page on the image where it says “Watch The Video” How do i do this??

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi – looks like you are on the older version of Enigmatic. Is it possible to upgrade and check again. The mobile menu has been completely changed to a more modern and usable one and may be your logo alignment issue could get resolved automatically. Do try to upgrade and let me know how it goes. Thanks

For the video, did you try the sample code below?

[five_col_last]

vimeo
    [/five_col_last]

instead of the present one you have on the page. I see that you are using a custom plugin for embedding the video. The key here is the link –

which has attribute value set for lightbox video and linked to a vimeo video URL. You just need to set a image for this link which can act as a thumbnail for the video.

websiteitup

What do I need to do to upgrade to the new theme?
    How hard will it be?

Thank You.

livemesh
    Keymaster

If you have not made any changes to the theme files, you can just copy over the new files into the theme directory. Make sure you take a backup of the directory, just in case you need to revert back.

I usually take a backup, delete the old one and create the new one with all the new files. Make sure you do not use wordpress during this process, otherwise it may switch to the default theme twenty twelve. Any customizations in wordpress admin (widgets, menus, settings etc.), options in theme options panel should remain intact without issues. If you have modified custom.css file, do restore it after the new theme version is copied over.

You can download the update from your downloads page listed in your profile drop down menu.

websiteitup

Thanks.

For the video on the homepage I put the following code in:

vimeo

but the lightbox doesn’t work and it just sends me to vimeo. how do I get it to work in a lightbox. I tried copying the code you provided and it just reverting back to the code above automatically.

livemesh
    Keymaster

Pls change the code to have the attribute rel="prettyPhoto". Hence the above will change to –

vimeo
    websiteitup

Thank You. I tried this but it still isn’t working properly, especially on mobile.

I click on play and nothing happens and it shows the play button again.

livemesh
    Keymaster

Pls email a temporary login to your site through my ThemeForest profile page http://themeforest.net/user/livemesh (bottom right box). I can get this fixed quickly for you. Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.