Replacing Service Icons

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

Could you please confirm how I go about changing the service icons please?
    My website is talentedgeeks.co.uk

Thanks
    Joanne

Veena

Hi

I saw this but it doesn’t actually say how to do it, it just says “You can change the services images easily, no problems regarding that. Make sure that the image icons you create are of size 138px by 138px png files. You will have to use a image editor like Photoshop to achieve that”.

I have these sized images ready to be inserted but on the home page editing section I cannot see the icons to be able to replace with another one, can they be found elsewhere on the dashboard a bit like the portfolio section is for example?

Thanks
    Joanne

I also wondered how I could get my phone number to appear in the header sticky menu please?
    Thanks
    Joanne

Veena

There is no separate option to add image icons.
    You need to create image icons and then in the shortcode you have to change the ‘img src’ with yours.

[segment id="services-home" class="grey-bg"]
    [one_third]

service3

People

Quis aute iure reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata est.

[/one_third][one_third]
    service2

Engineering

Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut consequat consetetur sadipscing elitr.

[/one_third][one_third_last]
    service1

Creative

Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi mollit anim id est laborum sanctus mollit.

[/one_third_last][/segment]

Got it, thanks so much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Replacing Service Icons’ is closed to new replies.