Removing top Navigation Menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    de

Hello,

This is the perfect theme for what we are trying to achieve and for that, thanks.

We are trying to remove the top navigation menu completely from our site since we will be using it as a landing page for an upcoming app we are developing. The plan is to not have the site have more than 2 sections so the top nav. would not be needed.

The test URL of the site is: http://society.apps-ibtest.com/
    I have Appdev V: 2.8 and WordPress 3.9.1

I’d be happy to provide admin access if needed.

Thank you,
    De

de

P.S. It would also be completely fine if we are able to make the header background transparent and remove the cart.

De

Raghavendra

To remove the cart, pls deactivate the WooCommerce plugin.

To remove the menu, pls do deselect any menu set under Appearance->Menus->Manage Locations window in the WordPress page admin section.

de

I can not seem to locate the “manage location” window in the wordpress page admin section. Attached is a screenshot of what I can see.

De

de
    This reply has been marked as private.
    de

In regards of the solution you provided me earlier today, we have successfully took the menu out by not having a menu at all. However, we want the gray bar that still appears where the menu used to be to also be invisible or transparent. The goal is to not have a menu in the header at all on this site.

Also, another thing we are trying to do is show off the dashboard for the app on the IPad too. I found this thread and got as far as installing the image to the FTP: https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/forums/topic/changing-main-iphone-image-on-home-2/. But, we are unsure where the lines of codes are supposed to go.

I know I had mentioned above that our only issue is the menu and the footer. I guess it is actually, the Top menu, the contact section within the footer and the iPad shortcode.

Sorry for basically spamming this thread today, our direction has pivoted a bit since this morning. I am looking forward to hearing/seeing these correct approach for these changes. I hope we don’t cause too big of a inconvinence. If you think utilizing the login we provided would make this easier, feel free.

De

de
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi there! Sorry for the delay, and thank you very much for your patience. I believe that the best way to accomplish the changes you seek is entering the following codes in the Custom CSS Section of your Theme Options Panel:

.sticky-wrapper {display: none}
    .human-check {display: none}
    .tel {display: none}

Let us know if this helped, cheers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.