Removing Page Header

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rubyandsass

How can I remove the whole line and text that are on top of the page headers. I liked them in the example theme, but they just don’t match with what I’m going for. I’ve figured out how to turn the grey stripe and the font white, but I can’t find the spot to get rid of the drop shadow. What I’d really like to do is get rid of it entirely. I’ve found it using Firebug, but I’m not sure where to find it in the files on WordPress. Do you know where I would find that code?

Also, is there a way on the blog to change it from the “read more” format to just being able to scroll through full posts?

livemesh
    Keymaster

You can have a look at the functions mo_populate_top_area() and the mo_populate_tagline() called by this function in the file framework/functions/utility-functions.php. If you have child theme loaded, you can define these themes in your functions.php file to override the ones in the parent theme. You can also hide through CSS –

.page #title-area { display: none; }

Just be aware of SEO implications. They are not important for posts, but for pages they hold the h1 tag for page title.

For displaying the full content, you just need to check this option in the theme options panel –

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9j6FQo4cSQFaWhTSTUzRS1xNXc/edit?usp=drivesdk

rubyandsass

Thanks so much!! That’s does exactly what I was wanting! Thanks for the speedy reply 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.