Remove the First Menu NOT the Second (scrolling)

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Remove the First Menu NOT the Second (scrolling)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cesarwj

Hi,

1) How can I remove the First Menu NOT the Second that appear when the user scroll the page to bottom?

PS: I want to remove the First Menu from cellphone, tablet and PC to make a squeezy page using the Single Page Template.

I tryed, but on on of the problems was to find the file with this line “<div style=”height: 100px;” class=”sticky-wrapper”><div id=”header”>” that has 100px on code, not css.

PLEASE,
    Can u give me a complete solution for I ask?

tks

Ernesto

Hi!! Could you please send us a link to your webpage so we can provide you with the exact code you need?

A screen of what you wish to accomplish would be very useful as well.

Cheers!

cesarwj
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi! If what you’re trying to accomplish a single page without any header you can enter the following CSS code in your Custom CSS Section in your Theme Options panel:

#header {display: none}

Let us know if this serves your purposes, if not we’ll keep working on it.

Cheers!

cesarwj

Hi,

I did #header {display: none} it on CSS panel of test site and the logo and menu were removed, BUT the GRAY are continues there.

How can I removed the entirely GRAY are? See the picture after #header {display: none}

Ernesto

Hi! Could you please send us a link or a temp user to your webpage so we can provide you wioth the exact code you need?

Cheers!

cesarwj
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

As I understand from the thread, looks like you want to disable the sticky menu. The code you are referring to is inserted by Javascript actually and hence not worth changing the same. To disable the sticky menu, can you try to see if disabling the sticky menu using the option in the General tab of theme options helps?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.