Remove the "About" in the "team" section

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Remove the "About" in the "team" section

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have a fresh install of WordPress with Agile theme.

Has you can see here, the team members has titles such as “PhD” and this makes their name too long to stay in one line… (see the attached screenshot)

http://pairimmune.com/

Could you tell me how to remove the “About” before the name of each team member so their name and title will stay on the same line ?

Thanks

Veena

Pls modify it in file framework/shortcodes/team-shortcodes.php at line no:282.

Thanks phoenix !!

This solve my problem !!

Just a quick note : I have tried to implement this fix in the child theme but it was not working.

If I put the modified team-shortcodes.php in agile-child\framework\shortcodes the “About” is still there…

do you know why ?

Raghavendra

WordPress cannot override files other than template files which reside in the root directory of the theme. Looks like the function override check is missing here. But for shortcodes, if you need to modify the content or presentation, we recommend you create a new shortcode (like [my_team_slider]) of your own in the child theme and copy the code from the parent theme shortcode function (in this case mo_team_slider_shortcode() – rename and use in your child theme for your shortcode) and customize the same. Effectively same thing as overriding the current shortcode function. Hope this is clear.

Ha ok, I understantd !!

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove the "About" in the "team" section’ is closed to new replies.