Remove header area which contains logo and social media

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Squash Theme Support Remove header area which contains logo and social media

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    meermakers

Hi!
    First of, love the theme! I’ve bought it twice already and we’re getting lots of positive reactions from the actual client and visitors of the site.

Now for a new site, we want to make some adjustments:

1)
    I’m trying to remove the top area which contains the logo and social media. As a result, the primary menu is positioned at the top. The logo and pay-off will be positioned in a slideshow or a different segment. is it possible to remove the logo entirely? and then align the navigation to the right?
    Could you please check out the attachment and see if all this is possible within your theme?

2)
    When the page scrolls down the logo has to appear in the sticky menu as shown in the second attached image.

3)
    For both the sticky and the primary menu I would like to have thin vertical lines between the menu items. Is this possible.

4)
    And the last question: in the attachments you see ‘arrows’ that point to the next segment. Is there a simple way to add this or should I ‘fake’ it by embedding it in the segment below?

Greetings,
    Maikel

Raghavendra

Will get back to you in next few hours since this needs a little deeper look/time. Thanks for waiting.

Raghavendra

Maikel,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We assigned this customization to one of our developers to try it out and found it a pain to make this all work right. Anyway, here is what he came up with to meet your first 3 needs –

1) Move the line at line number 79 in {theme fodler}/header.php to –

to line number 64 to contain within #header .inner .warp element div.

2) Insert the following Custom CSS –

#header .inner { 
    	min-height: 0; }

/* Hide the logo and social container */ 
    #site-logo, .social-container  { 
    	display: none; }

#primary-menu { 
    	float: right;
    	display: inline-block; 
    	background: none; }

.dropdown-menu-wrap > ul.menu > li {
    	border-left: 1px solid #888; }

#primary-menu > ul.menu > li > a { 
    	line-height: 50px; }

#sticky-menu-container {
    	padding: 0; }

#sticky-menu { 
    	margin: 0; }

#sticky-menu > ul.menu > li > a { 
    	line-height: 50px; }

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    	#primary-menu {
    	display: none;
    	}
    }

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Squash Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.