Red bar information featured image single post

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Red bar information featured image single post

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Stefacchio
    Participant

Hello,
    in my website I need to show full featured image on single post like a lightbox link.
    See example here:
    http://www.automotostorichetreviglio.it/evento/momenti-di-storia-ed-emozioni-raduno-per-auto-e-moto-storiche-a-san-martino-della-battaglia/?instance_id=60

So can I add red bar information on bottom image like of portfolio posts?

And also can I crop small image?

See this link:
    http://www.automotostorichetreviglio.it/grande-successo-per-levento-cera-una-volta/

Why here I have a different result on previous link?

Thanks
    Regards
    Stefano

Veena

1. At present it is not possible.

2.Pls use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

.single img.featured {
      width: auto;
    }

3.I have checked and i didn’t find any issue .
    Actually if the posts having the same date the cycle gets confused and brings in the “duplicate” post somewhere in between sidestepping the other with the same date.If the issue persists pls try to set different date for each post and check again.

Stefacchio
    Participant

Hello,

Why you can’t show red bar image information on single post featured image?
    Can’t you call the same function?

Thanks
    Bye

Veena

We will get back to you shortly.

Veena

Pls modify file framework/functions/thumbnail-functions.php line no:37 –

return ($context == 'archive' || $context == 'starter');

to

return true;

Stefacchio
    Participant

hello,
    good, it works fine but only on post.
    On custom posts there is html but the opacity is 0% and doesn’t work hover.. Have I to add some script?

thanks
    Regards

Veena

Kindly share a link to the above specified page/post so that we will be able to suggest some custom CSS.

Stefacchio
    Participant
    Veena

Pls include the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

.single .image-area:hover .image-info {
      opacity: 1;
    }

Stefacchio
    Participant

Now it works fine, many thanks.

Last question.. Can I edit width / height featured image? I use aqua resizer..

Regards

Raghavendra

Sorry for the delayed reply- was not sure exactly where you needed the image size to be changed. Are you trying to change the image size in the blog page or the single post or portfolio? Can you pls clarify and also pls mention your preferred image size so that we can provide the right code for that change. Thanks

Stefacchio
    Participant

I need to resized featured image on custom post page and single post page because red bar information is largest then featured image.
    Using width:100%; the image is blurred, so I need to change real size of image.
    Now dimensions are 820x400px..

Thanks
    Bye

Raghavendra

Unfortunately, the aqua resizer does not support zoom crop and WordPress does not support it either and hence I do not think changing the image size would work in this case. The image size 820x400px should work fine provided the image is larger than that size. If smaller, no cropping will occur and hence it is better for red bar to be removed, IMO, from single post since the information in red bar is already available in the title above image. Hope this makes sense.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.