Read More button

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ten12design

I notice in your theme I didn’t see a read more button in the blog I am concerned that clients will not know what to do. Any ideas?

http://kbmfc.com/wordpress/blog/

Thank you

Raghavendra

There is an option in the theme options under ‘General’ tab named “Display Read More button in Blog” which needs to be checked in order to enable the Read More button. Pls enable the same and you should see a read more button in the blog.

ten12design

I did what you ask and I still don’t see the button.

http://www.kbmfc.com

Nexus

Pls reply as a private message here with the site URL and a temporary login to the WordPress dashboard and I can take a look. Thanks!

ten12design
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Pls paste the following code into the file framework/functions/blog-content.php at line number 159 –

$enable_read_more = mo_get_theme_option('mo_display_read_more_button') ? true : false;

if ($enable_read_more) {
                                $more_text = mo_get_theme_option('mo_read_more_text', __('Read More', 'mo_theme'));
                                echo '' . $more_text . '';
                            }

I do not want to edit the PHP files without FTP access and hence I would request you to do this yourself being aware that you may have revert this through FTP if you see errors. If you see some errors with the above pasted code and site goes down, pls use the one in the attachment (won’t get formatted by WordPress).

ten12design
    ten12design
    Raghavendra

Thanks for your suggestions. We will surely keep that in mind for our upcoming themes.

ten12design
    Raghavendra
    ten12design

I purchased the same theme and it’s not working. I tried to copy the coding from the attached file above and place it where you said and nothing happened.

Nexus

Can you please reply back with the login and ftp credentials so that I can take a look. Thanks!

ten12design
    Nexus

Which one is the blog page? Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.