Quick help for making portfolio gallery

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Quick help for making portfolio gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pulmol

Hello,

I don’t understand how to make a portfolio gallery simply with extinct.
    For the moment, as i don’t know how to use portfolio, i create a page and insert inside 2 or 3 thumbnails (with link)

What i want:

Portfolio page showing thumbnail with categories linking on portfolio items.

In each portfolio item, there will have many pics and text (tutorial)

Thanks a lot or a quick tuto.

<a href=”http://moutonrose.com&#8221;

pulmol

Ernesto

Hi! You can find the procedure for creating the portfolio thoroughly detailed in your Theme Documentation. Let us know if you have any specific problem with creating a portfolio page with that process!

Cheers!

pulmol

Thanks for your reply,

i’ve look at the theme doc but they just explain how to create portfolio items (no problem for that)

Once i have many items, it’s not explain how to put gallery thumbnail on a portfolio page linking to each item.

I go on create new page, i select portfolio 2 column for example.
    And i’dont know what to do after, to put my categorie items on this page.

Sorry for my English i am french.

Thanks

Ernesto

HI! Firt of, you need to creat your portfolio page, ase you named before. Afterwards, you can start setting up the galleries inside the portofolio in the Portfolio Section of your Theme Options Panel. Afterwards, you need to Edit Portfolio Entry, set it up as you wish and then click on Publish

Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.