Problems with Youtube movies – thumbnail

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enigmatic Theme Support Problems with Youtube movies – thumbnail

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    frallan

Hello!

When you insert a youtube in a blogpost you can choose “thumbnail”.
    On the first page it displays fine, but is it possible to make it large inside the blogpost?

because when I change the size on the youtubemovie, the size changes on the first page aswell.

I hope I made myself almost clear 😛

best regards and awesome theme and support!
    Frallan

frallan

Sorry, another question – Is there any shortcode for a search form for the site, or do you know any good plugin for this?

best regards

Raghavendra

For search function, how about using this plugin which lets you output a widget anywhere you want – inside a post/page, sidebar of course.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-shortcode/screenshots/

You can use the search widget provided by WordPress for this.

Raghavendra

Videos in Enigmatic are responsive and they always occupy the full width of the available space inside the container. Hence I am not sure exactly why you are noticing a size difference. The size will be the same only if the content area is the same for the blog post and the blog page itself (content area is total content width minus the sidebar width). Can you point me to an example of this – site URL perhaps will help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.