Problems with Featured Image and Showing Blog on first page.

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enigmatic Theme Support Problems with Featured Image and Showing Blog on first page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    frallan

Hello! I´ve attached an image of my problem.

Usually when I attached a featured picture it comes up like a thumbnail,
    do you know why this is?

best regards
    Frallan

Raghavendra

Can you pls post a login here as a private message and I can take a look. This could be due to various issues.

You can also see if changing the Thumbnail generation option to Aqua from WordPress in the General tab in theme options helps.

frallan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    frallan

Hello I´ve sent you a private message,

Hows the issue going? 🙂
    Is it something that´s possible to solve?

Best regards
    Frallan

Nexus

Frallan,

I see that the image source is showing blank for the blog posts on the homepage. I have assigned this to my developer, and he will take a look. Sorry for the delay as we are upgrading our servers and last few days has been busy days.

Thanks for your patience.

Nexus

Looks like the php-gd library is not installed on your server. You can check with your host on this. The phpinfo() would also tell you if you have it installed. You can search Google for “Edit Image Button missing” and also “How to check GD library is installed” and see if they help.

One more buyer had the same issue with one of our other themes and got it resolved after installing the php-gd library. You can read about it here. https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/forums/topic/portfolio-images-not-showing-up/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.