Problems when I update the page in text mode

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Problems when I update the page in text mode

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    IT EXPERIENCE
    Participant

I encountered problems when updating a page in text mode after making a change.

The browser responds with “page not found” and I can not get into the wordpress dashboard and the site you see very badly.

I tried to reset the permalinks and to reinstall wordpress but nothing changes.

I attach a screenshot example and I send you a temporary account in private for a check.

Thanks for the support

Alessandro

IT EXPERIENCE
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    IT EXPERIENCE
    Participant
    Raghavendra
    IT EXPERIENCE
    Participant

Thanks for the reply!

But the errors originate from the server problem?
    In theory, solving the problem errors should disappear?

Alessandro

Raghavendra

This is more of server configuration than wordpress itself. We simply won’t be able to fix this within wordpress. We need to work on the backend to resolve all those 404s. Hence, I asked you to check the .htaccess file to see if it has been modified since the browser is not able to access all those JS and CSS files that it needs to function properly.

IT EXPERIENCE
    Participant
    Raghavendra

The htaccess seems to be fine. Looks like it is some other server configuration. Probably file permissions or a htaccess files in subfolders blocking access to files. Any server admin should be able to get to the root of the issue. Let’s hope hosting does.

IT EXPERIENCE
    Participant

Hope so too!

Thanks again.

Alessandro

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.