WordPress 3.9 – Problem with Page Sections and WP3.9

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support WordPress 3.9 – Problem with Page Sections and WP3.9

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ACSTrainer

After updating to WordPress 3.9 the ability to choose page sections via the new Drag and drop interface that lets you drag and drop from an available page sections list no longer works for me! Text for the page sections highlights as though it was as selection. Menus still drag and drop.

I am having this exact same issue with the WP3.9. I can’t create new page sections.

TypeError: undefined is not a function
    /wp-content/themes/agile/js/admin.js?ver=3.9:31

eppepp

I also have the same problems and some more. No insert Shordcodes leaves.
    regards

Raghavendra

To fix the issue for WordPress 3.9, pls replace the code –

wp_enqueue_script('mo-admin-js', MO_SCRIPTS_URL . '/admin.js');

in line number 618 of framework/framework.php file with

wp_enqueue_script('mo-admin-js', MO_SCRIPTS_URL . '/admin.js', array( 'jquery-ui-sortable', 'jquery-ui-draggable', 'jquery-ui-droppable' ), '1.0', true);

I will have an update this week for this week with this and other changes but meanwhile the above should do the trick. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Alekxandra

Thanks, I was having the same problem. This fixed it for me temporarily at least. 🙂

rickdg

@METEORITE – When you say you will have an update, how are we suppose to install that?
    Will it be like a plugin, do we uninstall and re-install the theme?

ACSTrainer

Thanks for the fix. Still have problems with Theme Shortcodes. They are not added when using the Add Theme Shortcodes button. Any quick fixes for this?

I am getting this error with using the Theme Shortcodes too.

TypeError: undefined is not a function http://xxxxxxxx/wp-content/themes/agile/framework/admin/tinymce/tinymce.js:286

Raghavendra

After we encountered the error on page sections, we tested all the pages and things look fine with no errors. But we missed testing the shortcode panel. Here is the fix the panel –

Pls replace line number 286 of framework/admin/tinymce/tinymce.js file (line causing JS error) from –

window.tinyMCE.execInstanceCommand('content', 'mceInsertContent', false, shortcodeText);

to

tinyMCEPopup.editor.execCommand('mceInsertContent', false, shortcodeText);

and things should work normally. The update will be submitted in next few hours and hope we will see it soon after approval.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.