PROBLEM WITH FILTER OF STAFF PAGE

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support PROBLEM WITH FILTER OF STAFF PAGE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dahmane CHAREF
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a problem with the filter of the page STAFF PROFILE. The filter system does not work. When I click on a specialization, nothing appears.
    Can you help me, please.
    Thx you

http://perfe-o.com/fiches-athletes/

Veena

Currently you have added only 1 item. Can you pls add more staff profiles ? Also share a temp login to your site here as a private msg .

Dahmane CHAREF
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Dahmane – looks like the culprit is polylang plugin. When activated, the staff archive is seeing 404 error and the individual staff taxonomies are not displaying anything.

http://perfe-o.com/specialization/

None of the category archives are working except the default post categories. Can you quickly check with polylang support on why this happens? They should have encountered this for sure earlier and would know. Also, I removed the following code in header.php since it was raising error when polylang was deactivated –

<div id="header-language-switcher">
                        <?php pll_the_languages( array( 'display_names_as' => 'slug','show_names' => 0, 'show_flags' => 1, 'force_home' => 1  ) ); ?>
                    </div>

in header.php. Pls reinstate the same once you have the issue sorted out.

Sorry for the delay in replying – pls let us know if you need any information on our theme in case you hear back from polylang support.Thanks for your patience.

Raghavendra

The staff page displays all specializations if you deactivate polylang.

Dahmane CHAREF
    Participant

Great thx ! Now it’s ok.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘PROBLEM WITH FILTER OF STAFF PAGE’ is closed to new replies.