Problem with Demo setup

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Silverfan

Can’t make the content to display correct like the demo content, ater using import instructions and activated woocommerce.

Need help!

Thanks in advance

Nexus

Please see this post for instruction on theme installation and setup

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/forums/topic/agile-installation/

In your case you just have to set the homepage under “Settings > Reading” tab in the WP admin.

Silverfan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Silverfan

problem is there is no options in reading tab :/

Silverfan
    Silverfan

tried to re-install the theme several times, clearing cache in database, activated everything in right order as the video, but i cant still make the demo to appear..

Silverfan

is ity only 1 guy working with support? really crucial to get it to work.. seems impossible, only getting a new numbers of Menu buttons, nothing else! Getting frustrated..

Raghavendra

Sorry the user id and password provided is incorrect. Can you pls check?

Raghavendra

Sorry we understand your frustration and usually try to attend to setup issues as quickly as possible. Unless there is a server configuration issue, this cannot happen. The problem you are facing is really weird. Pls post an updated password/login and I can see what’s really wrong here. Thanks

Silverfan
    Raghavendra

Looks like there were no pages imported – zero pages and hence you did not see the option. I created a test page just to check and the option is back. Let me do the import and see if there are any import issues which caused this. Thanks

Raghavendra

I have the home page loaded now with the page sections and things look good. I see that you have made some changes to rev slider, page sections as well a bit and did not disturb the same. Pls have a look and get back to us if you have any more issues. The data import worked fine. I see that you had all of the pages/posts imported from the Agile theme pushed to the trash and hence no matter how many times you import, they won’t appear again unless you empty the trash. I had to restore the home pages only from the trash and things look good now. Pls restore others too if you need them.

And pls make sure you delete the pages from the menu when you delete the corresponding pages.

Silverfan

Thanks! It looks indeed fine, i couldnt understand what the problem was.
    really appreciate it.

Good job

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.