Problem setting courses homepage

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Problem setting courses homepage

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    wbwebbrand

Hello I open a new post,
    I entered the code you told me to run the display of the courses in the order that I do.
    I added this code
    [show_post_snippets post_type = “course” number_of_columns post_count = 4 = 4 = image_size ‘medium’ excerpt_count display_title = 100 = “false” display_summary = “false” show_excerpt = “false” hide_thumbnail = “false” enable_sorting = true]

The problem is that now I see only 4 courses, and I wish there were arrows or something else that would make them slide to see me know about them all on one line, what should I do?
    THANK YOU

Link website
    http://www.webagencytorino.info/english/

Veena

You have given post_count=4 so its showing only 4 posts.
    In show post snippets adding navigation arrows is not possible. Inorder to achieve this feature you pls use post snippets carousel shortcode.
    But in “post snippets carousel” shortcode the posts are ordered by date (latest post first) and sorting through the post reorder plugin is not possible.So if you use post snippets carousel shortcode you pls rearrange the date so that you get the desired order.
    I hope I am getting my point across.

Raghavendra

Just replace the word show_post_snippets in your shortcode with post_snippets_carousel and you should see a carousel.

jimmy
    Participant

Hello wbwebbrand,
    I see your website did you build it with quick start of the invent template ?

wbwebbrand

putting post_snippets_carousel not see anything, there is an easy way to do see all courses in the home page of a row of four columns? There is a plugin or something similar? It seems crazy!

Veena

post_snippets_carousel should work.

[post_snippets_carousel id="course-carousel" post_type="course" navigation="true" post_count=6 image_size='medium' display_title=true show_meta=true display_summary=true show_excerpt="true" excerpt_count=10 hide_thumbnail="false" navigation="true"]

wbwebbrand

hi, on site courses at home I can not put the light blue boundary of the id of the courses as the inside pages. I enclose a sample image.
    Thank you

Veena

Pls share a valid link to your site.

wbwebbrand

hi, I enclose picture. Practically in the home over each image of courses does not appear the label of the id heavenly courses (es. “elementare”) such as those of the inside pages

Veena

Pls add the below code at line 505 in file framework/functions/post-functions.php

if ($post_type == 'course') {
    $course_id = get_post_meta(get_the_ID(), 'mo_course_identifier', true);
                                     if (!empty($course_id)) {
                                          $output .= '
    ' . $course_id . '
    '; } }
    wbwebbrand

I added the code but in the home on the courses still do not see id of the course in heaven as in the courses of the inside pages. I hope I have explained the problem well

Veena

I have checked the code before sending it to you and it was working fine for me.
    Pls see the attached screenshot. Hope this is what you are looking for else pls clarify.

wbwebbrand

I attach the file, as you can see I put the code on the site but can not see anything

Veena

Just copy paste the code, Pls see the attachment.

wbwebbrand

attach image

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.