Problem importing demo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    adambajumba

Over the past weeks I have been trying to configure my site using the peak theme. But every time the site becomes inaccessible when I try to instal the importer tool, so I could import the demo content, and I have to reach out to my hosting company to reset everything. They noted that the theme scripts are somehow outdated and are the ones that trigger the mod-security, which then blocks my ip address from accessing the site.

Can I be sent the latest version of the theme?

Also, I cannot install the child theme, as it apppears broken on my theme panel.
    Here is my site: http://www.chaguacharity.org

Veena

You can download the latest version theme from your themeforest account > downloads .

adambajumba
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Pls provide access to your site via temp login. We will take a look at what’s happening and get the demo site setup for you. BTW, we do not have anyone reporting this problem for any of our themes so far. So, something is really strange here. Will take a look.

adambajumba

Thanks for the timely reply. It’s strange for me too as I have worked with wordpress templates before.

Here are the login details for the site:
    Cpanel username: chaguach
    pwd: 5Bub90pq1K

Wordpress Admin username: rootcharity
    Pwd: @5[5har1ty)%_

I have just reinstalled the theme, but not done anything else to it.

Thanks

Raghavendra

I am sorry, after trying various things for several hours we have to say – you need to seriously consider moving to a different hosting or work with your hosting provider to resolve issues. We could not install the theme at first. We manually installed the same through cpanel and then plugin install failed and server went down after trying to install a simple plugin like those from SiteOrigin for few min. Something seriously wrong here and it is simply not worth your time or ours to resolve these issues.

If you want to give a try – the theme is installed at present and try installing the plugin recommended by the theme. The server simply times out. This is a basic function and if the server cannot handle this, better to look elsewhere. Thanks

adambajumba
    adambajumba

Hey,

The error was somehow fixed on the importing demo bit by the hsoting company.
    But while trying to replicate the demo today, i got the error attached on the snapshot below. Can you assist?

Here are my login details:

Cpanel username: chaguach
    pwd: 5Bub90pq1K

Wordpress Admin username: root_charity
    Pwd: @5[5har1ty)%_.

I would be happy if am able to replicate the site demo as well.

Raghavendra

We are seeing connection timed out error. Once I was able to login but then suddenly the site seemed to have gone down. Why not move to another provider instead of losing time and effort this way?

adambajumba
    Veena
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.