Primary menu dropdown out of visible screen with sticky header enabled

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Primary menu dropdown out of visible screen with sticky header enabled

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

Hi,

1. with the sticky header enabled , the primary menu dropdown goes out of the visible screen, see screenshot for reference

2. Also how can i add a small downarrow icon beside each primary menu item that has sub menu items

Veena

Will get back to you shortly on this.

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

hi, any update on this

Veena

Can you pls try this plugin –
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/megamenu/

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

with that megamenu plugin , do i have to create the menus again from the beginning or it will auto convert my existing menu structure in to a megamenu ?

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

i just installed and tried max mega menu as u have suggested but still the menus r going out of the visible screen. have tried tried both fly out menu and mega menu display mode .

I know our menu structure is kinda long with lots of child and sub child menus but need a solution / fix with this at an earliest

see screenshot for details :

Veena

Pls give us a couple of days and let me have a look at available options.

Thanks.

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

ok, i will b waiting

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

today i have installed ubermenu to see if things get sorted out .But with ubermenu enabled , on mobile devices the ubermenu toggle is not working . looks like some conflict with the invent theme’s default mobile menu because in the inspect window i can see all the menu item’s ul li elements but for some reason they r not visible .

see screenshot

Atleast if this conflict can be fixed ?

Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS and check –

#mobile-menu ul li a {
        background: #3A3A3A;
        display: block;
    }
    #mobile-menu ul.ubermenu-submenu {
        position: relative;
    }
    #mobile-menu .menu-header {
        display: none;
    }

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

nope, still the same .
    is it working from ur end ?

Veena

This was working when i checked through dev tools.

Can you pls check this with ubermenu plugin guys – support ? They can provide you an easy fix , may be they already have a solution for this.

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

the ubermenu that we r using is on trail mode . I was just checking to see if it solves the actual problem of the menu dropdown going out of the visible screen .

so, unless i purchase the full version of ubermenu , i won’t be getting any support from them and i am sure that post purchase , ubermenu guys will suggest me to consult with our theme support because i have installed the same ubermenu on a fresh wp installation and its mobile menu is working perfectly

Right now i am in the middle of a hanging bridge , i can neither go this nor go to the other side . so only u guys can provide the solution for this menu dropdown going out of visible screen

If the ubermenu mobile menu can be fixed then i can consider purchasing the full version of ubermenu

Veena

Can you pls check now?

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

ubermenu mobile menu is showing on mobile devices but the submenu dropdown is going under the primary menu items.
    If u go to our site’s mobile menu and click the ‘Department’ menu , u will clearly see the problem .

U can check the the attached screenshots for reference :

For reference , u can also check the ubermenu’s mobile menu demo page: https://wpmegamenu.com/ .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.