Pretty Photo loading image not centered

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Pretty Photo loading image not centered

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    palmtree
    Participant

Hi Code Master,

This might not be so important issue compare to many questions others post…
    It is about the Prettyphoto loading image (moving cicle) no centered when displaying short time while loading images. If you see my attached image, you will know what I am after.
    I guess it will be rectified by change some CSS code but the problem is because the loading disappear quickly so I cannot trace specified CSS in the tool such as firebug.. lol

It will be appreciated if you tell me which CSS file and part we should be looking at.
    Thank you!

Raghavendra

I checked the demo site and looks like the icon is very much centered (see screenshot at the end of the post). Pls see here –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/appdev/portfolio-shortcodes/

Not sure if something changed in your site. BTW, the styling is present in the file /css/prettyPhoto.css at line number 60 –

div.pp_default .pp_loaderIcon { background: url(../images/prettyPhoto/default/loader.gif) center center no-repeat; } /* Loader icon */

You can tweak the background position a bit and see if that makes a difference. If that does not help, pls see if tweaking the margin in the below CSS at line number 499 of the same file helps –

.pp_loaderIcon {
    			display: block;
    			height: 24px;
    			left: 50%;
    			margin: -12px 0 0 -12px;
    			position: absolute;
    			top: 50%;
    			width: 24px;
    		}

To locate in firebug, pls see screenshot below –

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s350/sh/d957809b-d63f-4b5e-8db3-47e5c4b1d629/7153d29272a0f3bcb3a013ba03eb813d

palmtree
    Participant

Thank you for checking.
    With Firebug, I realized that the loading image was just hidden after images are loaded.
    Your advise was fantastic! I could rectify the margin padding around the image.

Cheers!

Raghavendra

Cool. Thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.