Forum Posts Are Not Showing

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    paulb100

Hi,

I have submitted three posts here in the forum regarding centering a pricing table and I do not see either of them in my ‘started’ section.

Why is this?

paulb100

I am going to post my issue here because for some reason every time I try to start a new thread it will not allow it.

Please advise how to center the pricing table from the demo site.

Thank you

Raghavendra

I am not sure why the system is not letting you create forum posts – have not had anyone complain about it so far. Let me know if you still have trouble. Probably you can try creating a new user id and see if it helps at all.

To center the pricing table, just wrap the whole code within [segment] shortcode. Pls see examples of this in the sample code and explanation of this shortcode in documentation. I also did some explanation of this here –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/forums/topic/home-page-too-wide/#post-3504

If you still have trouble, pls post a private message here with a temp login and I can take a look. Thanks

paulb100

Hi,

I sent you the login details for the website quite a while ago. Was wondering if you received it? If not, then that means that my messages are still not getting through.

Please let me know as I really need your help to center the pricing table.

Thanks

Raghavendra
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.