Post Snippets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    palmtree
    Participant

I am trying to output related post for this particular page (page id is 120). And this page has got 6 child pages.
    Although I have put following code, it only outputs 4 page posts. 2 posts are always missing. Since I want to output all the page post under this particular page parents. I have used posts_per_page=-1 and number_of_columns=4 but the code doesn’t seem to work…

[show_post_snippets post_type="page" number_of_columns=4 nopaging="true" post_parent="120" image_size='medium' hide_thumbnail="true" display_title=true display_summary=false]

Do you have any idea what is wrong with this?

Veena

Can you pls share a link to an example page with a temp login, we ll take a look.

palmtree
    Participant

It is still in my local server… I will let you know when it is viewable online. Thank you.

palmtree
    Participant

Hey, I thought I would wait till the site goes online. However when I tried to switch the theme back on the original Invent theme, it does exactly the same. I mean although there are 6 pages as child pages under 1 parents. The above code snippets only output 4 regardless. Could you test that out on your side as well? I want to output all the pages that are of the children of particular page.

Raghavendra

I did give a try at this with our Post Snippets SiteOrigin widget. At present, only way out of this is to use Post In option and choose the pages you want to output. There is no way to select the pages by specifying its parent in the shortcode or in the Show Post Snippets SiteOrigin widget. That functionality does not exist.

Since Pages cannot be group under category, you cannot put them in a single category and then use taxonomy arguments either. Hope this clarifies.

palmtree
    Participant

Thanks for checking this. I will add post I want to display one by one then.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.