Post grid title typography

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Caren Florance
    Participant

Hi there
    When I was using the free post grid widget, I wanted to change the title typography so that it wasn’t using the h1 setting (which is used for a custom header design). I was given the following code (not sure if by you or by SiteOrigin):
    .site-content .entry-header .entry-title {
    color: #217c96;
    font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’;
    font-size: 29px;
    letter-spacing: normal;
    }
    Which worked great — although I was worried that the title size wouldn’t be responsive on devices and I didn’t get the chance to test it before deciding to go premium.

Now that I’ve upgraded to premium, it doesn’t work at all, and my post titles are way too big and the wrong colour, even after that code was removed. They’re not the h1 setting, happily — I can’t tell what they are, but they are just wrong. I’d like them to be about 75% of their present size, and the colour listed above. I have two post grids set up on different pages, and the typography is the same in both of them. How can I fix this? They don’t seem to connect to any of the typography settings I have access to (I’m using the Easy Google Fonts plug-in too).

I’ve made a login for you with the support email and the password is ou9*Nf$v*hi)y05cU7Yr&Oj3
    The site is http://www.playactivationnetworkact.net

The relevant pages are ‘What we’re doing’ and ‘our community’.

Veena

Can you pls provide admin rights? Right now we were able to login to site but unable to view the page since it is blocked.

Caren Florance
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Pls have the below custom CSS in plugin settings > custom CSS –

.so-widget-lsow-portfolio .entry-title a {
        color: #217c96 !important;
        font-size: 20px;
    }
    .so-widget-lsow-portfolio h3.entry-title {
        font-size: 20px;
    }
    .lsow-module-11.lsow-module .entry-title a {
        font-size: 24px;
    }

Caren Florance
    Participant

Many thanks! That’s much better 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Post grid title typography’ is closed to new replies.