Portfolio Snippets on Home (phone horiz)

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enigmatic Theme Support Portfolio Snippets on Home (phone horiz)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rladouceur

Hi,

Beautiful and powerful theme. Thank you!

I am having just one small issue (see sienacampaign.com). The the home page is viewed at phone-horizontal width, the snippets on the home page do not break into 2 columns neatly. It appears that longer descriptions are forcing snippets to skip their intended grid position.

Thanks for your help.

rladouceur

Any help here? Please visit sienacampaign.com, close window down to phone horizontal size, and let me know how to fix the snippet grid which is currently failing to populate two snippets per row.

livemesh
    Keymaster

Sorry got busy with updates and upcoming HTML version of the theme. I saw the issue earlier and initially thought having bigger text title seemed to fix it. But that’s not always possible as in your case and here is a better one for you which should work even if titles are varying in length –

Paste the following CSS into Custom CSS panel in theme options panel –

@media only screen and (min-width: 480px) and (max-width: 767px) {
    .image-grid .threecol:nth-child(odd) { clear: left; }
    }

Beautiful site. I see that you do not have thumbnails set for some of the blog posts. If you want to retain it that way for a few posts and have thumbnails only for selected ones, have this piece of code in Custom CSS outside of above one to make borders appear on the top.

.post-snippets .hentry .entry-text-wrap.nothumbnail {
    border-top: 1px solid #DADADA;
    }

Let me know if you need additional help. Thanks

rladouceur

Fixes worked great! Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.