Portfolio not working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    WebTegrity

Hello – I’ve checked all of my plugins (including Rev Slider) and all is up to date. I’ve done all of the trouble shooting I know to do – but the portfolio is not showing up on my website any more. Any help is appreciated. It should display as a filteralbe portfolio on these two pages:

https://rcdigitalgraphics.com/

https://rcdigitalgraphics.com/san-antonio-graphic-designer/

You can see the filters, but no portfolio items appear. They were working perfectly three weeks ago.

WebTegrity
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Can you pls change the thumbnail generation in the General tab of theme options to WordPress from Aqua and see if that helps.

WebTegrity
    WebTegrity
    Veena

Can you pls share a temp login to your site?

WebTegrity
    Veena

Can you pls check whether the font issue has gone or not?
    I have added the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

body {
        font-family: "Open Sans", Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif !important;
    }

Regarding revolution slider : I tried to set zoomin transition in General settings – Defaults but the settings are not getting saved it seems.
    We will get back to you on this shortly.

Raghavendra

Sorry for the trouble. Looks like you moved to HTTPS which caused these issues. We will have an update done to take care of this.

Meanwhile I have fixed the font issue for now. You should update once we release the same in next coming days.

The file framework/extensions/stylizer.php file line number 205 should also be changed to

$fonts_import .= '@import url("//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=' . $fonts_to_import . '");';

to address the HTTPS issue (just remove the http: prefix from the line) although it is not required since I made a change in style.css to address this.

We will revert with the issue on Rev slider which is probably a different issue not related to HTTPS.

Nexus

The slider is working fine for me here in my machine. Does this happen only when logged in? Can you elaborate on the Rev Slider issue you are facing?

Thanks!

WebTegrity
    Nexus

The problem is in the Kenburns settings value you have set. You are trying to scale the images from 100% to 100% which will do nothing. Try to scale from 100% to say 120% and the kenburns will work. I have put some setting in the first slide which will do just that. You may want to play around with these values to get desired result. Hope that helps.

Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.