Portfolio Grid Navigation Menu Bar Color/Customization

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums SiteOrigin Widgets Support Portfolio Grid Navigation Menu Bar Color/Customization

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey Smart
    Participant

I can send you login information but are you planning to edit the theme files, as that will only help me until they do another update.

Raghavendra

Sure will update once we confirm the change we made helped. Will be helpful to everyone.

Kelsey Smart
    Participant

I just tried it again and flushed my cache and it worked. I must not of cleared my cache the last time.

It is working now.

Thank you for all your help!

Cheers,
    Kelsey

Raghavendra

Glad that worked. We need to find a way to make this work with the current plugin version. As I said earlier, the change suggested will break the function of limiting the excerpt length and hence we need to find something that preserves that function along with helping to eliminate the issue you reported. Will explore more regarding the same and find a solution as early as possible. Thanks

Kelsey Smart
    Participant

Sounds good. I look forward to finding out what long-term solution will work.

Djastin Tinberlej
    Participant

Dear sirs,
    whwn i try to change default (redish) color for livemash grid tab,
    it wont change when i refresh…also tried with your css code but no luck?
    in settings new color is shown, but when i visit site its still red?

Kelsey Smart
    Participant

Hi,

I just updated to the latest version and tried replacing the line code for 178 in the modules and flushed my cache but my excerpt is still only one line instead of allowing the <br>.

If you could please help me to fix this, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kelsey

Raghavendra

We made some changes recently due to some of the issues we had with allowing HTML inside excerpt. Some sites could not work well with that change and hence we have a new option now that you need to check to make HTML tags work in the grid. Pls see attached image for the option that needs to be checked.

Kelsey Smart
    Participant

That worked. Thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Portfolio Grid Navigation Menu Bar Color/Customization’ is closed to new replies.