Portfolio grid filter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jessica Crisp
    Participant

The filter on portfolio grid is showing EVERY category on my whole site. I only want to display the categories that have something in them in this particular portfolio.
    How can I do this?

Veena

You can hide the same using custom CSS.
    Pls share a link to the page and specify which filter term you want to hide, we ll provide you the required custom CSS.

Jessica Crisp
    Participant

So there is not a script maybe that makes it automatically not display a category if it is empty? If that is the case, I would love some custom css to manually hide categories.

I’m using maintenance mode, so cannot share a link, but I will share a picture. I have 3 sections like this and with each section I would like to show different categories. All are on the same page, so will this code apply to the whole page or can I apply it directly to the element?

For the section pictured, I would like to hide “Wire Wrap” and “Mixed Metal” .

Veena

You can hide the filter item like the below custom CSS –

li:nth-child(3).lae-block-filter-item {
        display: none !important;
    }

The above css hide the 3rd filter term.
    Also pls include the css id of the portfolio filter section in the custom CSS otherwise this ll affect all the block filters in the site.

Raghavendra

If it is displaying categories which have no posts in them, it is a bug which needs to be fixed. We will get this fixed in upcoming update after testing it internally. Thanks for reporting.

You can also choose the categories manually in build query section which will make the grid to display only those category items and only those category filters to show up in the filter.

Jessica Crisp
    Participant

Ah, I see now. Thanks this helps a lot! I will look forward to that fix if that is the case. In the meantime, I will select the categories I need.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Elementor Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.